We use your personal information to make the GhanaTalksRadio better for you and for everyone. That includes doing things like:
- Recommending things we think you’ll enjoy, like TV and radio programmes
- Notifying you about things you’ve told us you like, for example a new series of your favourite TV show
- Personalising parts of the BBC to your tastes, including emails, radio, news, iPlayer and music
We also use it for business, regulatory and legal purposes, like:
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with a service. Or to tell you if your Ghanatalksradio account hasn’t been used in a long time and to ask if you’d still like to use it
If you’re outside the Ghana, you’ll see the international version of adverts. Some of this advertising will be tailored to you, based on how you use Ghanatalksradio.com and other sites.